We specialize in Administrative Support positions ranging from Clerk to Chief of Staff.
We have direct and contract placement expertise in most industries in the Bay Area including:
Executive Search (We are the search firm for search firms!)
"Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together."
- James Cash Penney
Why Choose Us
Numerous studies have proven that positive employees are more productive employees. Positive employees are more creative, more willing to take on new tasks, and are more likely to be team players.
Our company was built by founders and employees with the strengths that we look for in our candidates; positivity, integrity, honesty, and productivity. Our founders have extensive experience and wisdom in all facets of the staffing industry dating back to the original formation of Truex Associates in 1983. Our knowledge and skill in sourcing and recruiting can help you find the right candidate for your open position; candidates that not only have the skills required but also a positive attitude that promotes creativity and teamwork.
In any economic environment, the ability to quickly expand or contract your work force can make the difference between profit and loss.
Contract employees provide this flexibility while eliminating the risk of legal issues such as wrongful termination, discrimination, severance packages, and workers’ compensation.
We provide slightly overqualified contract employees to all of the industries that we serve, so that ramp up time is held to a minimum.
We take care of the taxes, workers’ compensation, insurance, and termination issues plus save you all of the hidden legal and accounting costs associated with hiring and firing.
Honesty and integrity are just as important as positivity. Most of our clients prefer to conduct their own background checks, but if requested, we can do a thorough background check of education, employment, and criminal history.
THE PROCESS OF FINDING GREAT TALENT
With the benefit of many years of experience in recruiting, we have seen a plethora of methods - some effective, many ineffective. That experience has allowed us to pick, choose and innovate the best methods for identifying, recruiting and evaluating top talent. We have a team of recruiters who do nothing but source, identify, recruit and evaluate top caliber administrative support talent every day. Our recruiters have the instinct and training to source and evaluate candidates on a continuous basis so that when one of our clients has a need, we are prepared with a pool of qualified candidates, ready for consideration.
Here are just a few of the steps we take to build and maintain a high caliber panel of top candidates:
1. Identify potential sources of candidates, building a profile of the ideal candidate.
2. Conduct an initial telephone conversation to gauge interest level and evaluate basic communication skills, the first step in our multi-tiered screening process.
3. Obtain a current resume and verify against social media presence.
4. Complete a thorough interview with the candidate in person.
5. Introduce the candidate to additional recruiters on the team for further evaluation.
6. Present job opportunities to the candidate and evaluate appropriateness.
7. Arrange for candidate interviews with the client.
8. Perform reference checks and assist with a formal background check if requested.
9. Assist with negotiating and offer acceptance.
10. Counsel on counter offers and establish start date.